Kitchen plate rack wall unit with 1 left/right door,
in chipboard with melamine. To be combined with standard size doors. Supplied assembled.
Materials and finishes
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 33 cm (carcase only)
- Cabinet height: 96 or 72 cm
- The cabinet H 96 is compatible with a left/right door H 957 x L 597 mm;
- The cabinet H 72 is compatible with a left/right door H 717 x L 597 mm;
- The structure and shelves are made of chipboard, 18 mm thick, with minimal formaldehyde content (Class CARB2), melamine plated on both sides. All sides are edged with moisture resistant polyurethane glue and 1 mm resistant ABS edge.
- Structure finish (sides and bottom): white or anthracite melamine
- Back: panel in chipboard with melamine, thickness 3 mm, white or anthracite colour
- Front and side finishes: to be chosen from the product categories in wood, veneer, glossy or matt lacquer, in HPL laminate, Fenix, melamine or PVC (not included).
- Kitchen plate rack wall unit H 96 cm complete with 1 shelf, 1 glass drainer and drip tray in stainless steel, supplied already assembled to facilitate the assembly on site;
- Kitchen plate rack wall unit H 72 cm complete with 1 glass drainer and drip tray in stainless steel, supplied already assembled to facilitate the assembly on site;
- Units equipped with BLUM soft close plates, hinges and brackets, in nickel-plated steel, with triple adjustment and integrated braking system. Thanks to the use of this type of hinges it is easy with simple operations to adjust them to perfection.
- The shelf supports are composed of a galvanized steel element placed on the side and adjustable in height and a plastic element fixed on the shelf.
- The furniture is shipped assembled on one or more pallets; on each pallet the units are packed in individual packages protected with corner, polystyrene, cardboard and shrink wrap. The pallet is then secured with strapping for safe transportation.