Kitchen built in cooker hood wall unit with 2 doors,
in chipboard with melamine. To be combined with standard size doors. Supplied assembled.
Materials and finishes
- Width: 90 cm
- Depth: 33 cm (carcase only)
- Cabinet height: 96 or 72 cm
- Cabinet H 96 is compatible with 2 doors H 717 x L 447 mm and a pull out panel H 177 x 897 mm
- Cabinet H 72 is compatible with 2 doors H 717 x L 447 mm;
- The structure and shelves are made of chipboard, 18 mm thick, with minimal formaldehyde content (Class CARB2), melamine plated on both sides. All sides are edged with moisture resistant polyurethane glue and 1 mm resistant ABS edge.
- Structure finish (sides and bottom): white or anthracite melamine
- Back: panel in chipboard with melamine, thickness 3 mm, white or anthracite colour
- Front and side finishes: to be chosen from the product categories in wood, veneer, glossy or matt lacquer, in HPL laminate, Fenix, melamine or PVC (not included).
- Cabinet H 96 cm complete with 1 shelf, 1 built-in hood motor 170 m3 / h, 1 hood pipe diameter 10 cm, supplied already assembled to facilitate the assembly on site;
- Cabinet H 72 cm complete with 1 partition, 1 hood pipe diameter 12 cm, (hood motor not included in the price), supplied already assembled to facilitate the assembly on site;
- Units equipped with BLUM soft close plates, hinges and brackets, in nickel-plated steel, with triple adjustment and integrated braking system. Thanks to the use of this type of hinges it is easy with simple operations to adjust them to perfection.
- Wall unit designed for door with TIP-ON opening or with handle
- The shelf supports are composed of a galvanized steel element placed on the side and adjustable in height and a plastic element fixed on the shelf.
- The furniture is shipped assembled on one or more pallets; on each pallet the units are packed in individual packages protected with corner, polystyrene, cardboard and shrink wrap. The pallet is then secured with strapping for safe transportation.