Idoors presents the new range of special lacquered doors
: a wide choice of metallic, oxidized and burnished paintings with a great aesthetic effect and soft shades.
Finishes such as copper, bronze, steel, iron, titanium
, with an intrinsic brightness and iridescence. Warm, reflective and bright colours
, that give body and three-dimensionality to the surfaces and make the kitchen spaces elegant, warm and contemporary.
- Panel in first quality MDF, class E1, painted with resistant polyester and polyurethane paints with excellent resistance to light.
- Nominal available thicknesses: 19 and 22 mm
- Available profiles: Slab, Gola1 / Jpull, chamfer 30 ° or 45 °
- Customizable dimensions.
- Maximum achievable panel size is 2800 x 1200 mm
- Doors are supplied without holes for the hinges and the relative hardware.
- The premium lacquered doors have a protective film on the external surface.
REAR SIDE FINISH
- Application in several steps of polyurethane paints and transparent acrylic finish until the desired effect is obtained
- Product made exclusively by hand. The effect obtained is different for each door, while maintaining a constant background colour tone. The oxidation process of metal products is guaranteed unaltered.
- For further technical details, please consult the product sheet
AVAILABLE PREMIUM PAINTED FINISHES
- Metal: the internal side of the door has the same finish as the external side, but without the "satin" effect
- Iridium: the rear side is painted to match the front finish
- Delabre: the rear side is lacquered with a matching matt finish
- Oxidized: the rear side is lacquered with a matching matt finish
- Metal: Ferro, Rame, Grafite
- Iridium: Bronzo, Iron, Alu2
- Delabre: Ametista, Bronzo2, Mineral
- Ossidato: Acciaio, Titanio, Bronzo3
The product colours shown on this page are indicative because the monitor display does not allow a perfect reproduction of the tones.
The only valid colour reference, tone and grain is the one of the samples.
It is advisable not to expose the doors to direct sunlight and to clean them properly.
Our kitchen doors are suitable for indoor environments. We therefore advise not using them outdoors, as they could be subject to humidity, direct light, etc.