Our veneered doors
are made of a thin sheet of real wood (generally 6 or 10 tenths of millimeter) applied on a chipboard support. It is a resistant and precious material
that gives to the doors a natural look thanks to the wood grain and a warm sensation at touch. It is a material that can undergo color variations over time if exposed to direct sunlight, especially in lighter or natural colors.
- Panel in chipboard, class E1, veneered 2 sides and edges.
- External surface stained with a high gloss polyurethane finish on a polyester base.
- Thicknesses: 20 and 24 mm
AVAILABLE FINISHES FOR "LUXORY WOODS"
- The maximum achievable panel size is 2800 x 1200 mm.
- The fronts are proposed with vertical grain on the first measure (H). When placing the order it will be possible to indicate the grain direction if different from the standard.
- The continuous grain (CGS) is feasible only in vertical (the customer should send a sketch with the kitchen design and the numbered doors).
- The doors are supplied without holes for hinges and the related hardware.
- Our doors are available in different profiles (slab, jpull, 30 ° chamfer, 45 ° bevel) and the dimensions are completely customizable.
- Olive high gloss, Dark oak high gloss, Ebony emara high gloss, Rosewood high gloss
- Alpi 23E195 high gloss
The product colors shown on this page are indicative because the monitor display does not allow a perfect reproduction of the tones.
The only valid color reference, shade and grain is the one of the samples.
It is advisable not to expose the doors to direct sunlight and to clean them properly.
Our kitchen doors are suitable for indoor environments. We therefore advise not using them outdoors, as they could be subject to humidity, direct light, etc.