Our PVC doors
are waterproof, easy to clean, resistant to wear and scratches
and become therefore a cheaper alternative, but similar in appearance, to the lacquered doors.
Panel in MDF class E1, 18 or 22 mm thick, covered with a sheet of polyvinylchloride subjected to thermoforming.
The PVC completely covers the outside of the door, including the edges
, the back is in white melamine.
AVAILABLE FINISHES FOR "PVC HIGH GLOSS"
- Minimum width: 50 mm. The maximum achievable panel size is 2900 x 1250 mm.
- The doors are supplied without holes for hinges and the related hardware.
- Our doors are available in different profiles (slab, quadra) and the dimensions are completely customizable.
- Light high gloss: Bianco FOHG01, Avorio FOHG02, Nero street FOHG11, Bordeaux FOHG20, Rosso Ferrari FOHG21, Grigio chiaro FOHG24, grigio FOHG25, Tortora FOHG26, Cappuccino FOHG27
- Dark high gloss: Bianco FOMT00, Crema FOMT03, Beige FOMT20, Cashmere FOMT21, Tortora scuro FOMT22, Tortora chiaro FOMT23, Tortora FOMT24
- Wood: Rovere rigato naturale FORV05, Rovere rigato scuro FORV06, Rovere rigato grigio FORV07, Rovere moro FORV08, Frassino FOFR02, Rovere nodato FORV09, Rovere vintage FORV10, Rovere nodato classic FORV11, Rovere grigio FORV12, Rovere bricola FORV13
- Special and concrete: Abete spazzolato FOSP01, Stone FOSP02, Silver FOSP03, Cemento FOSP04, Grigio soft FOSP05, Larice chiaro FOSP06, Larice scuro FOSP07
The product colors shown on this page are indicative because the monitor display does not allow a perfect reproduction of the tones.
The only valid color reference, shade and grain is the one of the samples.
Our kitchen doors are suitable for indoor environments. We therefore advise not using them outdoors, as they could be subject to humidity, direct light, etc.